- Nothing to report
- ZOOM Meeting Information:
- Discussion of using ZOOM as a possibility for Crew members that cannot attend in person. We still encourage in-person attendance but for some due to distance or physical ability cannot.
- Contact with Dallas base.
- I will need to keep BJ Boyle (Base Commander) updated of Phil’s condition. We should have a single point of contact with Phil’s wife. Since Dick Light has been contacting her, he will be the contact
- I will be sending out updates on Phil’s condition when received from Phil.
- Disk’s update on Phil
- Right eye is opening more
- Limited use of his right arm
- He does recognize people
- Audie Murphy Day
- Nick will find out about possibility a parade and Veteran’s appreciation.
- Treasury Report
- Dick provided an update of what’s in the account.
- We have $1595.00
- $300 went to modify the web page to show By-Laws and meeting minutes.
- We set dues at $3.00 to avoid having issue with the IRS.
- Memorial Day Event – Nick will find out mor information to setup the same as last year
- Daughter of the American Revolution
- Marcy’s son is going to provide us a good PA system
- Guns & Hoses Event. Marcy is awaiting a response from the organizer on a booth.
- Garage Sale
- Trailer may not be available
- Move the time up earlier in the year
- Move the sign more towards the street
- Scholarship committee
- Nathan has developed a Mission Statement
- This is open to Vets and their families.
- First Scholarship to be awarded next year
- This will be open to 2022 Graduates.
- We will start with Allen High School, Nathan teaches there.
- The Scholarship will be $500.
OPEN DISCUSSION: All
GUEST SPEAKER: Future Speakers
- Invite Guest Speakers
FUTURE MEETING DATES
All Meetings Held at Spring Creek BBQ – McKinney
3rd Saturday of the Month